A chocolate transfer sheet is an acetate sheet with an edible design printed on one side. When melted chocolate (tempered couverture or coating) is applied to the sheet, the ink softens. As the chocolate cools and hardens, the design adheres, or “transfers”, to the chocolate creating a bold visual effect with a high gloss finish.
1. Dress up your foods in a good way and look more eye-catching
2. Beautiful pattern and look more attractive
1. Put transfer sheet on table, pour chocolate liquor on it, scrape smoothly and well-distributed when liquor becomes freezing. (fix thickness as requirement)
2. Separate chocolate and transfer sheet when liquor completely becomes solid. Then you will get beautiful chocolate with special design.
3. Cut the chocolate shape you like for eating or decoration.
1. Do not make transfer sheet and chocolate liquor contact with water
2. It would be better to choose chocolate with edible oil over 30%
3. Do not put transfer sheet beside heat producer